|Kaycee Caitlin Rice|
|Birthdate||October 21, 2002|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|School Grade||10th (18/19)|
|Affiliations|| Daniel Hoff Agency|
Bloc Talent Agency
|Dance Studios|| Studio 13 Dance Studio (2009-2016)|
Candy Apple's Dance Center (guest)
|Friends and Family|
|Parents|| Laura Rice (Mother)|
Brad Rice (Father)
Janelle Ginestra-Adams (Mama Beast)
William Adams (Papa Beast)
|Siblings|| Kylie Rice|
|Friends|| Victoria Caban|
Shengela Laquifa Wadley
Kenneth San Jose
|Pets||owns a dog|
At the age of 10, Kaycee did a "Werk" routine for a national dance competition, choreographed by former star dancer Tricia Miranda, which she won. Pop singer Katy Perry somehow found the YouTube video of her very first hip-hop solo ever four months later and tweeted it to about 38,000,000 of her followers. After then she became an overnight internet sensation. She was the first dance kid ever went viral by a non-televised competition video and inspired the youth in 2013. She got immediately interviewed by CNN,  appeared on the Queen Latifah Show and some national newspapers and magazines wrote articles about her, plus an exclusive interview with her entire family by UK's Daily Mail. The singer of the performance song "Werqin Girl", Shengela Laquifa Wadley, visited her in Simi Valley at Dance Studio 13, which her mom owned,  to thank her for enormous boost in record selling.
Kaycee danced for TV shows and series, music and concept videos, classes and conventions assistance, teaching, commercials and live stage performances. Since joining ImmaBEAST in 2014 , she is considered full professional, in the sense of child labor laws allowed it.
She got most fame by dancing or starring on many hours of class routines and concept videos in high quality with some of Los Angeles' most influential and established choreographers with millions of hits over the years.
With the age of 15, Weirdo has had already a thumb thick productive and professional record, with a level of summarizing highlights that many professional dancers cannot match at the end of their carriers, such as; performing on the TV broadcast with most watchers in American history, 120 millions plus 80,000 in the arena, the 2015 Super Bowl XLIX halftime show, side-by-side with Katy Perry and Missy Elliott with the age of 12; she's also been on the Oscars (2014) and featured in the music video for "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor (2.2 billions hits in 2018) with the age of 11. Performing on the stage with Justin Bieber and Janet Jackson with the age of 13; and many more. A resume until early 2017 is on her Website - THINGS I HAVE DONE. In 2018, she announced trying to get more focus on an acting carrier in future, but dancing remains her main passion. She wants to be on a movie or getting a permanent role in a TV series and is working hard for it to get there.
Kaycee was a guest dancer on the fifth season of Dance Moms and Nickelodeon's School of Rock TV series and The Fuller House. She got her first acting main role on Disney's short film How to catch a ghost and got a minor role in Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later - Season 1 episode "Dance". She played also Maggie on crowd founded TV series The Neighborhood Kiddos, but the series never launched successfully.
She did commercials, for instance, for Walmart and Nike. She gets first dance kid ever sponsored by Nike, running her own campaign and had been allowed to design her own shoe for them - design Weirdo.
She got the nickname "Weirdo" by her mom to describe the not normal behavior of her daughter, which she accepted and made it to her personal philosophy - "Be yourself and be weird." aka have self-esteem and be self-confident and don't care what others think. It seems that Kaycee was a busily student of Bruce Lee's philosophy. She runs a small wearing enterprise first the slogan "Weirdo - Just be you.", managed by her mom, which became much more than a fan merchandiser.
Weirdo gets online home schooled since 6th grade  and got A-s straight in first semester of 10th grade, showing she has much more to offer than just a high carrier IQ. Her favorite subject is math. She finds it quite challenging. She also started writing poems in 2018 and has a talent for drawing; especially cartoons.
Kaycee is literally famous for being humble and not to take off by success, start bragging or being cocky, even if false modesty seems sometimes ridiculous. Her parents and choreographers conventionalized her to keep ground-standing. If she wants to compare with someone else, she should trying the girl in the mirror or on video. But that was exactly what led to her popularity. Always smiling, in good mood and supportive. She is trying to keep a permanent positive outlook to the world. Her new dance partner Sean Lew said about her "Try bowling with her. She left a trail of glitter and unicorns!"  Kindness is her number one must-have feature; for herself and others. This got public interest, because people were asking how a shy and innocent girl deals with the fact, that she was suddenly dragged into an huge spotlight of public eye by Katy Perry's tweet without asking. But she took it cool and ground-standing when "the microphones were pressed in her face" since she was ten. She had never hard feelings about that. On the contrary, she is very thankful that Katy launched her carrier, mined so many opportunities for her and to quote "being on a crazy ride" ever since.
Kaycee also dances many years as philanthropist, such as for http://www.idance4acure.org, and supporting to fight childhood cancer. Due her engagement and popularity, and those of many other dancers and choreographers, the funds rises very well, financing research and treatments for children with cancer and she personally has had spent some time with kids diagnosed cancer.  Other engagements by her went public are http://www.mda.org  and the http://lilysarahgrace.org/  .
Kaycee began dancing when she was four in a half years old and began competing when she was five years old. Her mother founded "Studio 13" in Simi Valley, where Kaycee grow up, when she was seven years old, to keep up with her basic training; and had to close it seven years later, at September 2016, for multiple reasons. Kaycee went daily strait after school (before homeschooling) to the studio for training. Sometimes until late into the evening when her mom was closing the studio.
She is trained in various styles of dancing - ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, tumbling, acro and her strongest suits contemporary and hip-hop. Her favorite style was tap when she was younger,  but It has changed to contemporary and hip-hop later. But she loves actually all styles of dancing and finds challenging to adapt on different styles. Her former partner Gabe De Guzman described: "She picks up choreography really quickly—and she can do any style of dance you throw at her." And DanceSpirit wrote: "Armed with limitless flexibility and a natural expressive quality, Kaycee carved out her place in the competition world as a versatile technical dancer."  Her back flexibility combined with her without-first-sign spin and turn combinations with smooth transitions ending in accentuated fierce moves with not too much power became to a kind of trademark of her dance. Derek Hough, who was not used to watch Kaycee stated in The Duels round of World of Dance Season 2: "First of all, your back bend over there, the moment ... *showing move* ... the turn around, was sick, absolute stunning!" She made a stretching routine video, to show how she kept that flexibility. Gabe described her with "She's like Elastigirl from The Incredibles. She's that flexible." Her new partner Sean Lew stated: "She has no bones."  But actually he should know better after experiencing Weirdo's martial arts unplugged - she has a Blue Belt in Tae Kwon Do - during rehearsals of World of Dance by getting it twice in the testicles and one time straight in his head with her leg, of course accidentally.  Like most top professionals she has an incredible musicality. Everything is on time in a fraction of second with fierce accentuation, body language and face expression.
According Tricia Miranda's rule "Stop dancing! Start performing!" she is going into class with the attitude, she is on stage and never is holding back. Weirdo is watching the mirror to the minimum and gets full focus on the camera in front of her. That's why on hundreds of videos she is performing she looks like live-on-stage show casing and these videos got up to 60M+ views at the end of 2018.   Soon people are realizing that headlining new videos by "ft. Kaycee Rice" could be always good for a couple millions of additional hits.  - One million hits equals to at least $2,000 USD income as a YouTube Partner Program member. - Those have given Kaycee world fame by name, way before her NBC World of Dance performances with Sean Lew and makes her a permanent viral phenomenon beginning at the end of 2016 when her mother had to shut down the studio and she massively took filmed classes in LA. And since working together with Sean as duet, they both doubled their individual popularity. DanceSpirit wrote after an Interview with her: "I don't feel like I'm a big star," she says. "I'm just a normal person, who loves what she does, and loves sharing it with the world." Humble to the last. But actually, especially in the hip-hop community, Kaycee is already a viral star. By quality of performing. By quantity and variety of dances. And by quality and quantity of getting attention. Kaycee and some other kid dancers are literally a big economical influnce on many video editors by making compilation and reaction videos from other videos of or by her, and those increase her popularity again.
In 2017, she was nominated for the Industry Dance Awards for favorite dancer 17 & under, together with Mackenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hilliker, Tate McRae, Bailey Sok and the winner Nia Frazier. At the end of the year, statistically in 2017, she is shown on 6 of the top 50 (12%) most viewed first release dance videos published on YouTube in 2017. 
In 2018, she competed with Sean Lew in season two of NBC's World of Dance. Both were nominated for the Industry Dance Awards 2018 for most fierce dancer under 18, together with Charlize Glass, JT Church and the winner Eva Igo. As absolute surprise must be considered her nomination for a Streamys Award - The Oscars of Web - in the category Dance together with 1million Dance Studio, Dytto (Courtney Nicole Kelly), Kyle Hanagami and the winner Matt Steffanina with still sweet 15 years old. She also started teaching her first dance classes with her own choreography. All of her first three classes of about 80 dancers were sold out in advance. Two months later she was co-/assistant choreographer for Red Velvet's new music video "Really Bad Boy". At the end of the year, statistically in 2018, her fans were able to watch every fourth day a new taped dance by her (about 90 in total) and she is shown on 12 of the top 100 (12%) most viewed first release dance videos published on YouTube in 2018. 
|Year||Dance Name||Dance Style||Choreographer||Competition||Place Awards|
|2010||ABC's of Love||Tap||unknown||Starbound (Long Beach I)||1st in Junior Petitie Solos|
|Starbound (Redondo Beach II)||1st in Junior Petitie Solos|
|Starbound (Anaheim II)||3rd in Mini Competitive Solos|
|Cooties||Acrobatic Jazz||unknown||Starbound (Redondo Beach II)||3rd in Junior Petitie Solos|
|Starbound (Long Beach I)||4th in Junior Petitie Solos|
|2011||All About Me||Jazz||unknown||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||4th in Mini Competitive Solos|
|2012||Evil Gal||Jazz||unknown||KAR (Long Beach)||1st in Secondary 8 & Under Solos|
|Thunderstruck (Las Vegas)||1st in Junior Solos|
|Rainbow (Ontario I)||2nd in Elite Starz 9-11 Solos|
|2013||Black Widow||Jazz||Kristin Abbadini||Starbound (Redondo Beach)||9th in Junior Solos|
|Werk||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||unknown||1st in Junior Solos|
|DaCara||Jazz||Kristyn Abbadini||KAR Dance - Long Beach||1st - Top Intermediate Solo 9-11|
|DaFace||Tap||Joy Mosman||Revolution (Upland)||Regional Junior Miss Revolution|
|Gone||Open||unknown||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||5th in Junior Competitive Solos|
|Starbound (Redondo Beach II)||3rd in Junior Solos|
|OMG||Tap||unknown||KAR (Long Beach)||1st in Junior Solos|
|Starbound (Redondo Beach)||2nd in Junior Solos|
|2014||Flawless||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Thunderstruck||1st in Junior Solos|
|Revolution (Upland)||3rd in Blue 9-11 Solos|
|unknown||unknown||unknown||Revolution (Upland)||2nd in Junior Superstar Solos|
1st Runner-Up for Regional Junior Miss Superstar
|2015||Fine Objects||Open||Zoi Tatopoulos||Spotlight Dance Cup||1st in Teen Solos|
|Misdemeanor||Hip-Hop||unknown||Nextstar||1st in Nextstar Teen Solos|
|Talk||Open||Kristyn Abbadin||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||Diamond Winner|
|2016||Nerodia||Open||Zoi Tatopoulos||Rockstar||1st in Teen Solos|
|Spotlight Dance Cup||Diamond Winner|
|Year||Dance Name||Dance Style||Choreographer||Other Dancer||Competition||Place Awards|
|2010||Car Wash Cuties||Jazz||unknown||Bailey Holt||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||4th in Mini Competitive Duet/Trio|
|2013||Monster||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Gabe De Guzman||The Pulse||Getting The Pulse Protégés|
|2014||This Is Us||Hip-Hop||unknown||Bailey Holt|
|2016||Control||Open||Zoi Tatopoulos||Gabe De Guzman|
|Gumball||Contemporary||Zoi Tatopoulos||Bailey Holt||Spotlight Dance Cup||Diamond Winners|
|Year||Dance Name||Dance Style||Choreographer||Other Dancers||Competition||Place Awards|
|2013||Beat Thieves||Hip-Hop||unknown||unknown||Nextstar||1st in Junior Groups|
|2015||Pink Friday||Hip-Hop||unknown||Hayley Kassel|
|Starbound - National Talent Competition||1st Place - Teen Elite Group|
|Sassy Seven||Jazz||Kristyn Abbadini||Kinsley Holt|
|Spotlight Dance Cup||Ruby Winner - Junior Small Group|
|Six||Jazz||Kristyn Abbadini||Bailey Holt|
|Nextstar||1st in Junior Advanced Small Groups|
|Energy||2nd in Teen Small Groups|
TV Competition ShowsEdit
America's Got TalentEdit
In 2014, Kaycee competed on season 9 of AGT with her dance partner Gabe De Guzman as Kaycee & Gabe. NBC had invited them to take the audition, after their "Monster" video on The Pulse on Tour went viral. But they were eliminated during Judgment Week. Judge Howie Mandel voted "No", because he felt Gabe was much better than Kaycee. He did not know that she had a broken foot , because she did not tell. Otherwise she would not being allowed to perform on stage and had to let down Gabe.
tWitch & Allison's Kids Dance ChallengeEdit
In 2015, the duet with Gabe De Guzman was much more successful on The Ellen DeGeneres Show season 13, where they both won the prize to get a chance being on the Ellen show. At the beginning it was announced that just one kid was allowed on Ellen, but they danced together first round as duo, were been accepted, spitted up for next one and at the end met each other as finalists. However, tWitch & Allison were so amazed by their talent, that they had spoken with Ellen let them both on the show, but they didn't tell, until final duel was battled out. After then they had shown the kids a video of Ellen telling them the good news. On the show, they performed as a quartet with tWitch & Allison, after a short interview by Ellen.
World of DanceEdit
In 2018, on the NBC World of Dance show season 2 she performed with her new partner Sean Lew as Sean & Kaycee, getting second in Divisional Final and they became one of the most popular acts of the show with a lot of special clips and interviews by NBC. They got huge laudation during the show. Jennifer Lopez eulogized them as with "If anyone in this competition can be called prodigies, it's Sean and his partner Kaycee." ... "You have a real talent" ..."technically perfect" ... "You move me in a way I cannot explain sometimes." and actually broke out into tears after Sean & Kaycee had the nerves to perform half of their qualifiers routine blindfolded in front of 8.5 million watchers (air day + 7 days) on national television later (taped 4 months before), making an huge impact in the dance community. Jenna Dewan stated in an interview later: "I swear to you, they are the future of choreography and dance." After first airing the adorable couple was no longer treated as dance stars, but as common celebrities, who pointed out that they are just best friends and not dating (yet). Below are the scores of the rounds they participated in.
|Duels Round (Grimey)|
|Sean & Kaycee||93.3|
|The Cut (Can I Be Him)|
|Divisional Final (The Way I Do)|
- Pulse Elite Protégé 2013/2014 - 2015/2016
- Pulse Elite Alumnus since 2015/2016 (lifetime title) 
- Miss Petite Starquest
- Miss Petite KAR 2010 & 2011
- Miss Petite Encore
- Regional Petite Miss KAR 2012
- Regional Junior Miss Revolution 2014
- Thunderstruck International Top Soloist Title Winner 2010, 2011, & 2012
- Starbound Miss Star of Hope 2012
- Rainbow Dancer of the Year 2012
- Miss Jr. Nexstar 2012
- Teen Miss Nexstar 2015
- Teen Miss Dance Icon as well as the grand title champion at Thunderstruck's 2015 International Finals.
- 1st runner up for Regional Junior Miss Rainbow Elite Starz DOY 2012
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2017||Industry Dance Awards|| Dancers Choice Award -|
Favorite dancer 17 & under
|2018||Industry Dance Awards|| Dancers Choice Award -|
Most fierce dancer under 18
|Streamy Awards|| Subject Award -|
TV Acting RolesEdit
|2016||How to Catch a Ghost||Jase||Nominated for a World Choreography Award (Christopher Scott) |
|2017||The Neighborhood Kiddos||Maggie|
|Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later||Popular Girl|
TV Dance PerformancesEdit
|2012||Jerry Lewis' MDA Telethon||A Kid with MDA||Background Group||See philanthropy|
|2013||The Queen Latifah Show||Self||Starring Solo||Plus an interview by Queen Latifah. She was improvising on the show, because she couldn't decide what to dance. But she killed it by freestyle. |
|2014||The Oscars||Pharell Williams||Background|
|2015||The XLIX Super Bowl Halftime Show||Katy Perry|
|Background||Gabe De Guzman|
|Co-choreography of Elliott's performance|
dance group by Tricia Miranda
|Dance Moms Season 5||Abby's Trash, Cathy's Treasure:|
|Starring Group||Haley Huelsman|
|2nd in the Teen Small Group Division|
|Mackenzie's Time to Shine:|
|Starring Solo||did not place|
|Starring Group||Haley Huelsman|
|1st in the Teen Division|
1st Overall - 295.6 points
|2015-8||The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2015:|
Stephen "tWitch" Boss & Allison Holker
|Starring Quartet||Gabe De Guzman||Winner of Kids Dance Challenge|
|Starring Sextet||Stephen "tWitch" Boss|
|Starring Duet||Sean Lew|
|Starring Duet||Aiden Prince Xiong||plus interview about their FabKids commercial and why they are internet sensations. |
|Starring Duet||Sean Lew||plus interview about background and World of Dance|
|2016||Lip Sync Battle Shorties||Kyndall Harris||Background||Tahani Anderson|
|VH-1 HIP HOP HONORS “MISSY ELLIOT TRIBUTE”||Many||Lead||Choreography by Tricia Miranda and William "WillDaBeast" Adams.|
|2016-7||The Disney Music Awards||Flo Rida||Background & Hype Squad||2016:|
Aidan Prince Xiong
Gabe De Guzman
and 4 more
Gabe De Guzman
Aidan Prince Xiong
|2017||School of Rock|
|The Fuller House Season 3 Episode 12||Tanner Buchanan||Chad Brad Bradley's Dance Battle Group||Other Dancers (recognized):|
|The Teen Choice Awards||French Montana||Background Group|||
|MTV - Going Off (working title)||Tricia Miranda||Permanent Class Student||Many|| (A source that the show actually aired would be nice.)|
More TV AppearancesEdit
|2013||Teens Wanna Know - Latin Flavah - Behind the Scenes||Michael Pena||Extra subsection (coming soon)||Jordyn Jones|
Gabriel De Guzman
Bobby "Kato" Drake
|Featuring the choreography and artistic direction of the award-winning Shane Sparks from So You Think You Can Dance? and America's Best Dance Crew|
|CNN - The Showbiz Tonight||Carlos Diaz||Interview about "Werk" hip-hop solo and Katy Perry tweet||none|
|2016||ABC News - Tricia Miranda||Her classes, students, background, profession and goals. Why kid dancers like Kaycee Rice and Jade Chynoweth get in a compelation video 44M views. Or Aiden Prince "BAH" Xiong 11M by Hip-hop solos. Tricia got a new show on MTV "Going OFF" (working title) where these kids are permanent acts.||many|||
|2018||NBC LA - Channel 4 Morning News||Interview about NBC World of Dance, their background etc.||Sean Lew|
|LA TV - The Zoo||Interview about NBC World of Dance, their background etc.||Sean Lew|
|Radio Disney||Self||Clip about "Being yourself"||None|
|YT||2011.02.18||Time to Dance||Samuel Cristea||Background||Produced by Palm Scratching Productions.|
Lead opposite Samuel is Kaycee's sister Kylie Rice, also starring the Project 13 Dance Team from Studio 13 Dance, Simi Valley California.
|YT-Vevo||2014.06.11||All About That Bass||Meghan Trainor||Background|
|YT||2014.11.12||Anything is Possible (Barbie Theme Song)||Fifth Harmony||Background||Five more dancers without Fifth Harmony|
|YT||2015.11.05||Make That Sh*t Work
Official Dance Video
|T-Pain ft. Juicy J||Starring Group||Dancers: ImmaBEAST and more plus T-Pain and. Juicy J|
Choreography: Willdabeast Adams & Janelle Ginestra
Editing: Kalyne Lionheart
|YT||2017.06.30||The Man - Feel It Still||Portugal||Starring Sextet||Directed and Edited By: David Javier Concept/Creative Direction/Choreography: Brian Friedman|
Other Dancers "The Outlaws":
Gabe de Guzman
|YT||2017.07.14||WORTH IT (PERFECT)||SUPERFRUIT||Starring Duet with 4 background duets||Other dancer:|
Interesting concept about switched gender perception. Kaycee in taxedo and leading during dancing and Sage wearing a pink dress. Always the Tomboy :-).
Directed by Colin H Duffy, Lindsey Blaufarb and Craig Hollamonnn
|YT||2017.12.06||Missing You||Blake McGrath||Starring Group||Choreography by Tessandra Chavez. Directed & Filmed by Tim Milgram.
18 more dancers including Blake as lead.
|YT-Vevo||2018.04.03||NO EXCUSES||Meghan Trainor||Starring Group||11 more dancers|
|YT||2018.06.21||JUNE feat Sean Lew & Kaycee Rice||Sage Charmaine||Headlining Duet with Sage||Director: Brian Friedman|
Editor: Kalyne Lionheart
Choreography: Tessandra Chavez
Assistant Choreographer: Kevin Frey
|YT||2018.11.30||Really Bad Boy||Red Velvet||Co-Choreographer, along with Janelle Ginestra and Choi Sunhee.||Kaycee's Assistant Choreographers/Skeleton Crew:|
and more 
Fan and group feedback on Twitter:  Some South Koreans admire HER now -;) 
|YT||2013.12.13||YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say?||Dance Group|
People doing crazy stuff. Part of a very long list of actors doing nonsense.
|About 128M hits. But for what? ...|
|YT||2013.12.26||"Kidz"||Directed and Edited:|
Concept and Choreography:
|Starring Group||Other Dancers:|
Gabe de Guzman
"Baby I" by Ariana Grande
"Slow Down" by Selena Gomez
"Best Song Ever" by One Direction
Filmed at Studio 13 Dance in Simi Valley
|YT||2015.10.15||Kaycee Rice - "Brand New Sound" 12 years old||Choreography:|
|Headlining with two background dancers||Other dancers:|
Filmed at Studio 13 Dance in Simi Valley
Film Credit-Brazil: Burn The Boats
|YT||2015.11.11||Kaycee Rice & Brooklyn Rice - "Klaus"||Choreography:|
|Headlining Duet||Film and Edit:|
Raul Sanchez & Nico Tatopoulos
|YT||2016.02.02||EPIC SPORTS DANCE BATTLE! - Chicken Wing||Director, editor and producer:|
Scott David Winn
|A sister who joins her brother for a dance battle.|
The chicken wing snacks running out during a sports evening with many friends. Two duos battle it out who is to blame.
Gev Manoukian & Kaycee
Cyrus Glitch Spencer & Amymarie Gaertner
|YT||2016.02.23||MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE||Concept, Choreography and Direction by Janelle Ginestra|
Filmed, Edited, and Special Effects by Ricki Crouch
|Headlining Duet||Other Dancer:|
Gabe De Guzman
Part 2 of 3
|Filmed and edited by Typo (@MyTypoLife)|
Music and Choreography:
|Properly a supervillain called Dr. June Moone/Enchantress with super power go transcended.|
The second part of dance parody of the movie "Suicide Squad" with 7 supervillains.
(Big) Will Simmons
Peyton Elizabeth Cortez
Aidan Prince Xiong
Tre De Rego
|YT||2016.05.21||Kaycee Rice & Bailey Holt - GUMBALL||Choreography:|
|Headlining Duet||Film Credit by @_Typo. Music by Metome Song "GUMBALL".|
|YT||2016.06.04||Kaycee Rice & Gabe De Guzman "KONTROL"||Choreography:|
|Headlining Duet||Film Credit by @_Typo.|
Will "Willdabeast" Adams
Planned pilot of a parody of Charlie's Angels where the 3 Bestis (in real life) played the angels, while Will is Charlie.
Planned to use on BABE 2016. But sequels never went public.
|YT||2017.06.02||Life Experiences: Wrong Words ft. Kaycee Rice||Choreography, directing and editing:|
|Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
|YT||2017.06.11||Stranger Things Dance Parody||Filmed, Edited, Concept by Rickie "Typo" Crouch|
Music, Choreography by Tj "True Justice" Lewis
Choreography by Tiffany Rojas
and Deja Carter
|Jane "El" Hopper, better known as Eleven||Other dancers:|
Tre De Rego
|YT||2017.08.31||Look What You Made Me Do||Directed, filmed and edited by Ryan Parma|
Choreography by Alyson Stoner and Dolores Ninja
|Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
|YT||2018.05.26||FALL IN LINE - Christina Aguilera ft Demi Lovato||Concept and Choreography:|
Director of Photography:
|Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
1st AC: Donovan Okimura
Grip: Brandon Anastascio
Production Assistant: Lexi Okimura
|YT||2018.05.30||James TW - Say Love||Produced by:|
Creative Director / Choreography:
|Starring Group||Other Dancers:|
|IG||2018.07.11||“you know what i want to do”||Choreography:|
|Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
Song: Troye Sivan
Dance To This
|YT||2018.07.19||Låpsley - Station||Directed, Shot, & Edited:|
|Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
|YT||2018.08.11||HIGH SCHOOL DANCE BATTLE V! FRESHMAN DANCE OFF!||Director, editor and producer:|
Scott David Winn
|A high school student who is going into senior years.|
She and her class mate met two senior dance teams who tried to recruit them and have a dance battle over it. Finally both freshmen joined the battle and impressed both teams.
Gabe De Guzman
and many more
|YT||2018.10.10||Alessia Cara - Growing Pains||Concept and Choreography by Jojo Gomez|
Directed and Filmed by Donovan Okimura
Produced by Jojo Gomez & Tim Milgram
Production Assistant: Christopher Davis
|Headliner with 5 backgrounds||Other dancers:|
Comment by A. Cara herself on YT: "Amazing amazing amazing"
|YT||2018.12.06||Sean and Kaycee - Skyscraper||Concept and Choreography by Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval||Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
Jerel "Jmocak" Mascarines
Dedicated to Camp Fire victims.
|YT||2019.01.16||Game of Survival - RUELLE - FORTYONE||Co-Directed and Choreography by Janelle Ginestra-Adams|
Co-Directed & Filmed by Spaced Visuals
Styled by Erica Mer
Assisted by Jalen Preston
|A candidate dancer who takes a audition with No. 59.|
A cutthroat audition to get a role on a movie. 59 get second - or say better - zero points, because she cannot be true on herself.
41 Andrew Lane-Partlow
77 Tahani Anderson
130 Jaydn Hermandez
3 Vivien Lopez
12 Jenna Alverez
127 Mollary Jul
76 Sparkles Lund
The numbers 59 and 41 are in bigger letters in the credit. Kaycee's parents stated once that they wouldn't allow her to perform on Dance Moms again, because of the inaccurate over-dramatization of the cutthroat process in the show gives outsiders a bad eye on the dance industry.  
|"It is all in your mind? Or, is it real? Regardless, what really matters is - do not let pressures that you feel externally or put on yourself allow you to crumble. The moment you stoop or crumble, there are people waiting to take your spotlight. Black out the noise; visualize a clear path; and take the spot that God designed for you. Sometimes you have to claw your way there, so do it with the integrity of who you are, and don't ever stoop down to a level that is inauthentic. Your opportunity awaits you. As an amazing person once quoted, 'Stay ready, so you don't have to get ready.' "- Epilogue "WillDaBeast" Adams|
|YT||2013.07.22||These Kids Have Talent||Kaycee Rice Interview - July 2013|
Get to know 10-Year-Old YouTube Sensation, Kaycee Rice!
|YT||2013.08.19||DancingWithYT||Get to Know: Kaycee Rice|
Interview of 10 year old Kaycee Rice from Studio 13 Dance in California.
|YT||2018.07.24||Dance Network - To the Pointe||Kristyn Burtt||Sean Lew & Kaycee Rice - Their backgrounds, goals, World of Dance and relations to other choreographers.||Sean Lew|
|YT||2018.9.17||Dance Network||Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice - iDance4aCure.org Fundraiser Event NY Interview||Sean Lew|
Good Quality Videos of Kaycee's Live ShowcasesEdit
|YT||2015.10.02||Kaycee Rice Experience||Barbie Rock ‘n Royals Concert||Headlining with two backgrounds||Other dancers:|
"Brand New Sound"
|YT||2016.12.16||Kaycee Rice FrontRow||World of Dance Live OC 2016||Starring Solo|
|YT||2018.11.20||"BANG BANG BANG" Dance||Ubisoft - Just Dance 2019||Headlining Trio and more|
Matt, Kaycee & Bailey will be shown at Just Dance 2019 release date Thanksgiving 2019. They show case the choreography and have demonstrated the game while Kaycee is always winning and Matt makes excuses.
| Other dancers:|
Choreography & Editing: Matt Steffanina
Filmed: Ryan Parma
Location: DNCR Loft
|YT||2018.10.17||Kaycee Rice Q&A||Famous Birthdays||Interview guest||Answering personal questions (s.below)|
|Kaycee Rice - Guess Their Age||Contestant Guessing Ages of Other Celebrities||Get most right. (s.below)|
(A Walmart Receipt)
|Walmart||Main role - student & dancer|
A teacher tasks to find inspiration in unusual places, a student (Kaycee) read a Walmart receipt to get it and the classroom transformed to a dancing Wonderland by items.
| Nominated for a World Choreography Awards Commercials (Tricia Miranda)  .|
Running during The Oscars 2018.
Directed: Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg.
|YT||2018.05.25||Fun Socks Friday with Kaycee Rice||Fun Socks (TM)||Solo Dancing Model|| Kaycee helped a small start-up.|
|YT||2018.05.23||#BestFriendDance||Netflix||Starring Duet||Shown is best friend dance according #alexaandkatie, streaming was sponsored by Netflix. (s.below)|
|YT||2018.01.20||I DESIGNED A SHOE FOR NIKE - Kaycee Rice||Nike||Starring Model and Dancer|| Filming and directing by Sean Lew|
|YT||2017.08.17||Kaycee Rice - Dancing In The Streets of LA 💃🏻||Weirdo Apparel Inc.||Solo Dancing in LA by Introducing Herself|| Small clip to push her own start-up. It all started by the cute "Weirdo Beanies" powered by mommy.|
|YT||2017.01.12||The Coolest Tights w/ Nike Young Athletes||Nike||Starring Model and Dancer|| Worldwide broadcast.|
|YT||2016.05.31||Teasers – Part Juice, Part Tea, Totally Amazing!||Juicy Juice USA||Acting herself as consumer|| National broadcast.|
|YT||2016.04.12||Kaycee Rice and Gabe DeGuzman Electro-Kicks Video||Gia-Mia - Electro Kicks||Headlining Duet Within Dance Group|| Other dancers:|
Gabe De Guzman
and Gabriel Tomada.
Choreography by Erik Saradpon.
Filmed and edited by Anthony Kin.
|YT||2015.09.09||A-B-C, Easy as 1-2-3!" (originally by The Jackson 5)||ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy||Background Student and Dancer|
New student at school is introduced by classmates.
| Many other dancers.|
Long clip by 4:37 min.
|YT||2015.05.10||Backstage Look: Dance Your Heart Out!||FabKids||Model and Dancer|| One of seven kid models. National broadcast.|
|YT||2015.03.09||Backstage Look: Kaycee Rice||FabKids||Starring Model and Dancer|| Tap-Dancing.|
Short interview with Tricia Miranda 
Best Friend DanceEdit
- "Kaycee is an alien!" (JoJo Gomez- behind-the-scenes documentary "Growing pains")
- "Keep on shining, my little rock star!" (Nika Kljun - when Kaycee was first time assisting Nika in her class)
- " ... the one and only 'Kaycee Rice'." (Brain Friedman, actually @kayceericeofficial, his birthday congratulations when she turned 16)
- "I saw Kaycee and thought, 'Oh, you're mine.' " (Tricia Miranda, when she first time entered Studio 13) - And soon her Munchie  initialized Tricia's mother instinct by putting out Kaycee's superpower 'cute, charming smile', turned the iron pro who had never taught kids into a pro dancers mommy, who tells the kids all the secrets to be successful in the dance industry, and suddenly the studios are exploding by tribbles .
- "She is fearless as well." (JoJo Gomez- behind-the-scenes documentary "Growing pains") -Yeah, messed up á Capella solo, Katy Perry's tweet, performing on The Oscars with Pharell Williams, SuperBowl Halftime Show with Katy and Missy, get introduced by Justin Bieber in full arena to about 46,000 people and blindfolded dancing on NBC prime time. - That has to be the hell of a gig Kaycee might be shocked.
- "She's too nice! Whenever we ask her opinion in rehearsal, she just shrugs her shoulders and giggles." (Gabe De Guzman)
- "She is the worst decision maker, too." (Sean Lew)
- "Not a great choreographer." (Sean Lew on air at To the Pointe) - and Kaycee instantly agreed and got some stress later. - Our master student is claiming on air not to be a great choreographer? An embarrassment for the entire dance industry! - And it to took reverence four months later, when Sean served under Kaycee co-choreographing Red Velvet's music video "Really Bad Boy" as member of her "skeleton crew".
- "When I dance I want always people feel inspired. Dance makes me feel alive and initialized by people you love and people who love you. The energy is nothing but contagious and it feels like family." 
- "I'm Kaycee Rice and I encourage you to be bold, be brave and be inspired." 
- "Dance is my life. I do it 24/7. And even I didn't want to dance for even one second, I would still be dancing." 
- "Life without dance would be really boring. I properly would be one these people sitting on the couch, eating chips, playing video games. I'm homeschooled too. So I wouldn't get any physical activity. It would be boring for me, because dance is my life. - Yes!"
- "Make sure that you are thankful for everything you have, because in a second it could be gone" aka cape diem. 
- "... people leave hate comments and stuff. I just don't let it effect me or bother me, because, you know, I live a life to the fullest and loving what I'm doing and I love the people around me and I'm thankful for that. So I don't listen to the hate comments. I just go on with my life and do what I love."
- "... just ignore it, ... Because there's always going to be haters no matter who you are or what you do." aka "Don't feed the trolls!"
- "If you never built a pillow fort before, you have not completed your childhood."
- Kaycee's favorite color is blue, her favorite number is 13 and her favorite food is steak or shrimps with fried rice.
- She is a regular visitor at Disneyland LA and once in Disneyland Paris as prize of all-inclusive trip for being grand title champion and Miss Teen Dance Icon Thunderstruck International Finals 2015 for attending World Final and once in Disneyworld Orlando.
- Regarding IMDb Weirdo used to be a stunt girl for Mackenzie Foy in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, but that seems to be an one-time event until now.
- She liked editing funny musical.ly videos when she was younger. 
- Kaycee is good in playing cards; she has always a set in pocket. Regarding Sean Lew she is in general good at sport games;  frustrating her friends and choreographers. But sometimes they strike back. 
- She likes to go swimming and waterboarding at "the lake".
- She describes herself as a tomboy person. She is wearing in a sort of self-irony occasionally sweaters with a label "TOMBOY " or "Boy" on videos and is rarely wearing dresses, skirts, heels or make-up. Dancing in heels is more a kind of job that's evil for her. This was an occasional concept in past before she preferred wearing her own or Nike merchandise. Most famous her "BAD 1" team jersey.
- Kaycee celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- She danced on America's Got Talent with a broken foot and on a national dance competition with a broken arm. Last her dance group won.
- After a resurrection, the first person she would like to talk to would be Debbie Reynolds.
- She started practicing Tae Kwon Do before dancing, being certified Blue Belt.
- She is suffering on common west-coast "like" disease during unprepared speaking. The 10-years-old Kaycee was much more eloquent than the 15-years-old one.
- She is the worst at remembering names of people she knows.
- Her currently most embarrassing moment: When she was performing on a dance competition a á Capella solo (tapping without music). She thought in the middle it might be cool to repeat last steps and forgot the rest of the dance by that. After few repetitions of the last steps she finally stopped, shanks the shoulders, said "I forgot" and went off stage, while the entire theater room was laughing. And she "really" appreciates, that her family taped the whole thing, so it can be watched over and over again.
- She is struggling to get into gears after waking up. She explicitly warned not to mess with her when she is still booting and kindness feature isn't online yet.
- After a long working day she likes to take a shower, got to bed and fall asleep during watching Netflix. She described herself as pretty lazy.
- ↑ DailyMail EXCLUSIVE: Katy Perry's Tiny Dancer: How the superstar turned one little girl into an internet sensation
- ↑ Kaycee Rice- interview at CNN Los Angeles for Showbiz Tonight- Katy Perry's Tiny Dancer
- ↑ Shangela surprises Kaycee Rice
- ↑ KAYCEE RICE IMMA Channel
- ↑ Kaycee Rice IMDb data
- ↑ 50 FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME⁉️😝 - Kaycee Rice
- ↑ GONE FOR 3 WEEKS?!?! - Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Sean & Kaycee - The Zoo LA TV
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - Weirdo Wednesday - Q and A Part 2🤗⁉️
- ↑ Kaycee Rice meets Parker Monhollon
- ↑ Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice Dancė Nėtwork Interview
- ↑ "The Voice Within" - Christina Aguilera (2013 Show Of Strenth Telethon For Reagan)
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Block
- ↑ KC instagram Studio 13
- ↑ Get To Know: Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Interview July 2013
- ↑ Gabe De Guzman and Kaycee Rice Are a Stage Match Made in Hip-Hop Heaven
- ↑ Sean Lew & Kaycee Rice To the Pointe with Kristyn Burtt
- ↑ Sean Lew - "Bloppers" video - Behind the scene of World of Dance
- ↑ JASON DERULO feat. FRENCH MONTANA - "TIP TOE", Choreography by @nikakljun
- ↑ Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money - Choreography by Tricia Miranda | @timmilgram @rihanna
- ↑ Jason Derulo - Swalla ft Nicki Minaj - Choreography by Jojo Gomez - ft Kaycee Rice
- ↑ This girl is not human - INCREDIBLE how DANCES (KAYCEE RICE) Magnifiiiicoooo !!!!!
- ↑ 8 Dance Stars Doing Social Media Right
- ↑ Most Viewed Dance Videos Published In 2017 | Top 50 Videos Of 2017 Choreography
- ↑ Kaycee Rice (2nd channel)
- ↑ Top 100 Most Viewed Dance Videos Published In 2018
- ↑ Showstopper 60: Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Jenna Dewan Online Interview
- ↑ Protégés Elite Alumni
- ↑ The Pulse Alumni show 2014
- ↑ Industry Dance Awards 2018 for favorite dancer 17 & under
- ↑ Industry Dance Awards 2018 for most fierce dancer under 18
- ↑ Dance brought to you by Just Dance(R) 2019
- ↑ Kaycee Rice 7th Annual World Choreography Awards Red Carpet
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Dances on The Queen Latifah Show
- ↑ Amazing Kid Dancers From FabKids.com Commercial
- ↑ Flo Rida "My House" at the 2016 RDMA | Radio Disney Music Awards
- ↑ Fuller House Dance Off
- ↑ French Montana Performs ' Unforgettable - Live at Teen Choice awards
- ↑ Dancing Her Way to Pop Stardom, Thanks to YouTube and Rihanna
- ↑ What It's Like to Be a Hip-Hop Choreographer for Beyoncé
- ↑ Red Velvet 레드벨벳 'RBB (Really Bad Boy)' MV
- ↑ Kaycee's IG Red Velvet
- ↑ 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank - RBB(Really Bad Boy) - 레드벨벳(Red Velvet).20181130
- ↑ Kaycee's Twitter Red Velvet
- ↑ 레드벨벳 RBB (Really Bad Boy)의 10대 안무가 Kaycee RIce /16살 천재 댄서 케이시 라이스
- ↑ Balancing homework and Hollywood -- the real life of dance parents
- ↑ Game of Survival - RUELLE - Created by Janelle Ginestra-Adams
- ↑ "BANG BANG BANG" Dance | Matt Steffanina ft Kaycee Rice & Bailey Sok
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Walmart Commercial (Banana Town)
- ↑ Congrats to the 2018 World Choreography Awards Nominees!
- ↑ Fun Socks Friday with Kaycee Rice
- ↑ I DESIGNED A SHOE FOR NIKE - Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - Dancing In The Streets of LA 💃🏻
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - "The Coolest Tights w/Nike Young Athletes
- ↑ Juicy Juice Teasers – Part Juice, Part Tea, Totally Amazing!
- ↑ Kaycee Rice and Gabe DeGuzman Electro-Kicks Video
- ↑ "A-B-C, Easy as 1-2-3!" by ABCmouse.com (originally by The Jackson 5)
- ↑ FabKids Backstage Look: Dance Your Heart Out!
- ↑ Backstage Look: Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Interview With FabKid Kaycee Rice and Choreographer Tricia Miranda
- ↑ Tricia's IG 'Munchie'
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Solo | Funk'tion X 2018
- ↑ Kaycee Rice's Guide To “Being Yourself” | Radio Disney
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - Weirdo Wednesday - Have You Ever 😱
- ↑ Kaycee's Thanksgiving video
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Best Musical.ly Compilation #2 - All Musically Collections
- ↑ Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice FULL Facebook Live (9.5.18)
- ↑ BEST DAY EVER with Kaycee & Bailey